Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mira(cle), Not!

AITOOW couldn't understand what Mira Sorvino was going for in her Last Templar performance? Was this role supposed to go to Jennifer Aniston but they couldn't get Jennifer Aniston so she told them she could be Jennifer Aniston (why do I feel like Jim Carey all of a sudden - Jen-nifera A-Anistona)? She kept trying to do that batting her eyes like an eleven year on her first date thing that Aniston relies on. And if she was trying to play the kitten, I can tell you that her caved in face wrapped around that rhinoplasticized shnosool made that challenging. A scaredy cat maybe. But, not the type that is scared of you, but the one you're scared of. I don't know why the character wouldn't be such a flirt (I obviously didn't read the book). It doesn't make sense. BTW the whole movie (the parts I saw inbetween 24 commercials) was amateuristic. That struggle on the boat was laughable. I smell a Razzie!

No comments: