Friday, May 22, 2009

Day Old Box Scores

AITOOW who doesn't get what a child of the digital age wants with day old box scores? Now I'm no expert on the operational processes of a newspaper company, but, I could swear they used to be able to "hold the presses" for more games than they do now. I don't see how the speed of information could have regressed. Today for instance, USA today had 1 game in each league. Most of the games were east coast night starts. Not that I care to wait for the precious information to be put in print anyway. My fantasy league aggregates it all in real time for me for free every day. I just wish they would print the data they have on last nights games only. I don't care about 2 day old games. I am asking them to exclude all other box scores. It's just a waste of space that you could fill with other stats.

No comments: