Friday, July 10, 2015

More Sounds Familiar

AITOOW thinks that that new song that states "this is my fight song" sounds alot like Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson? And a new Hillary Duff song (probably not popular and I didn't catch the name) sounds like that song that goes "you make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. the only girl blah blah blah". It's just getting ridiculous. Either we've run out of rhythms and words or memory. Or the idiots that write this slop don't care about plagiarism and the idiots that sing and finance them don't evaluate them. It seems like a rampant epidemic. *See earlier post about Taylor Swift's "lifting". I think I called it Sounds Familiar. I hope Kelly sues Ford Motors too. They use that stupid fight song in a commercial. And how original. A girl power anthem. Never done before. when is your sex ever going to get beyond the need for a pep talk? For the superior sex, you sure need alot of validation.

No comments: