Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Ynnoying

AITOOW finds Megyn Kelly insufferable?  Starting with how she spells her name. Like the fuzzy bumpers that spell woman with a y. Attention seeking! Her voice is off putting. Seinfeld had a bit about man hands. How about man voice? And it's raspy too. Her nose looks like it has had a bad nose nose job (even though I think it hasn't). One nostril is indented. Her face is distorted from uneven Botox and filler injections. Her sense of humor is askew. She will (already has) put her foot in her mouth because of it. She emits no warmth. She is ill at ease with others. She always seems to be combative with others. A text book See You Next Thursday. And I think women would say that. I can't watch her. I was flipping through the channels yesterday and I got stuck on NBC for a sec and I swear that I heard her say that her New Year's resolution was to not be so hard on herself. What a sacrifice! And it just so shows you what a clueless, self interested pin head that she is. How does the guy that hired her (for alot of money) still have a job? Is he the same guy that let the harassment fester? Does NBC management model itself after the Knicks or Giants?.

And is CBS in full bespectacled geek mode because of Steven Colbert's "success"? Their new anchor is a clone of that cock-eared orc.

No comments: