Monday, October 31, 2011

Face The Liberal Nazion

AITOOW was appalled that the shrunken, dementia evincing hatchet man Bob Sheiffer promoted his interview with Herman Cain by asking "Is he for real?". Can you imagine the backlash if he insinuated this towards his liberal bed fellow Boor-ak O Blah Blah? Does he ask this of any of the white candidates? Maybe because Cain is 100% black? Talk about condescension. (I don't endorse Cain). I also loved how he turned the artificial "smoking" distraction into his own private chastisement over the issue. Good use of company and public resources. We really care what you personally believe - on any issue. Just ask a question. A non-leading, non-editorialized question. An important question. Like why don't you act like you know everything about every issue like the president? I would have told him that not only do I not care what he thinks, I would have told him he was forbidden to vote for me. And what about the president's smoking? Talk about hypocrisy. Not only would he have not brought the topic up, he would have given him the evacuation route. And he is the smoker in question. Not a third party. Now I hate smoking more than just about anyone, but, if I was his spin meister (he apparently doesn't have one or a competent one) I would have defended it as a personal rights versus nanny state issue. And I would have added a nice poke at the fat first ladies anti-fat campaign. The one that she clumisly markets with her nerve calming prayer hands. Damn I hate non-actors reading cue cards.

Additionally, it was funny how Michelle Bachman ran circles around Arab apologist and overwhelmed politico Christi-yawn Iman-Portly on ABC. Talk about leading, loaded questioning. A defense lawyer would have objected to almost every question and been sustained. Is subtlety or artfulness even a consideration with these partisans? Does this hack in question have any qualification except being the most familiar with Arab issues from among a panel of people absolutely ignorant on those issues? She's a one trick pony. And the trick is braying.

No comments: