Monday, May 9, 2011

I Am The Greatest

AITOOW thinks it's funny how much credit Oblahblah wants for not screwing up a Bin Laden raid ala Clinton? He merely did what any modestly competent CIC should have done. Said yes. And speaking of modesty. Does he have any? I love that he dithered (explored every angle) and still didn't provide for the exploration of intel in the compound after the abduction/assassination. I guess that wasn't one of the pieces of minutia that his advisers/committee brought up in their discussions. The ones that he himself said he had already unearthed in his own mind. And is 55% chance of success his tipping point? Question. Why does such a sage need to consult a committee on every issue? It's incongruous. If you are such a genius, shoot from the hip and 86 your bureaucrats. Why do I think they would have taken the hit if this mission went awry? I guess that answers why he has his fall guys/committees.

No comments: