Wednesday, July 15, 2020

BLAME

AITOOW would like to start an organization called Black Leaders Are Mostly Extortionists? And does Congresswoman Talib believe that sharia law is also something we need to do away with?

I also encourage people (again) to rediscover the works of Ayn Rand (especially the books which are a compilation of her articles) before people like Bezos categorize them as hate speech. They are a good history lesson on illiberalism from the Thirties through the (first) me generation. Much of what is transpiring today has already occurred in this country (and the world) semi-recently. Tom Wolfe also has some funny articles on the topic. Kudos to Bari Weiss.

I also heard a great (very informed) talk show host while traveling to Great Basin NP in NV. I'm not sure where the signal was coming from. It may have been UT or ID. Around 2pm. On 570 or 590, I think. He said he was (or is) in the government in some capacity. He was speaking of the government's take over of our food supply networks because of Wu Flu (among many things) and how it now is using block chain and AI to monitor everyone in the supply chain. Including you. It started with the military supply chain. I believe it was innocently started to weed out foreign sabotage. But, it could really be militarized (no pun intended) if Marxists are put in power again. Very ominous. They will be able to track everything everyone does and work with major international companies (who love it because it culls competition) to frustrate anyone who won't (or can't ) comply. Plus they get to spy on you. More bad news for mom and pops and small farmers. And this was just one thing he spoke of. I'm not impressed easily. He was outstanding.

And as I am speaking about talk shows, is there a worse theme song than the one on Hannity? That stupid country song makes me wince. I don't want a little wang in my ying yang. He also cuts off his guests too frequently and drones on and on about the same crap. Every show is like a re-run. Every take is repetitive.

No comments: